About Hawaii Island Chamber of Commerce
Based in Hilo, the County seat of Hawaii Island, The Hawaii Island Chamber of Commerce serves members from East Hawaii as well as member businesses from all over our Island, statewide and some national and international organizations.
We have over 300 member businesses and represent nearly 700 individuals.
Since we are the voice of business of East Hawaii and beyond, we:
- Promote our island, its products and services by providing information to people all over the world.
- Influence legislation and government policies.
- Voice our Island’s concerns to state, national and other local Chambers of Commerce.
- Sponsor seminars and programs to help members conduct better business.
- Keep members informed by collecting and dispensing information on business trends, legislation and new developments.